With the Hyundai Tucson Ireland’s best selling car of the year to date, and people all across Europe turning their backs on hatchbacks and people carriers in favor of crossovers, it’s understandable that car manufacturers are all releasing crossovers to take advantage of the interest.
The newest crossover on the market is the Volkswagen Tiguan, and we’ve had a look at some its key features.
- Panoramic sliding/tilting sunroof, which enable you and your passengers to discover your surroundings from another perspective
- Optional all-LED lighting technology
- An exterior design which conveys power and class
- Comfortable and stylish interior design
- Optional Ambient lighting which bathes the interior in light
- Large selection of alloy wheels available
- Additional off-road options ensure that the new Tiguan is even more fun off the beaten track
- 4Motion optional four-wheel drive
- 4Motion Active Control providing you with various tailor-made driving profiles
- Head-up display making it much quicker and easier for you to keep an eye on important information
- Active Information display – this optional display lets you arrange a digital instrument panel precisely to your needs
- DYNAUDIO contour, optional audio system
- Voice control, optional, allows you to operate selected functions of the infotainment system with your voice
- Air conditioning – the optional ‘Climatronic’ controls the temperature independently for 3 zones
- Large luggage compartment
- Various technology for your safety and comfort including; numerous airbags, multi-collision brake with XDS, Proactive Occupant Protection system and Driver Alert system
- Petrol & diesel engines available.
- PETROL Engines available 1.4 TSI 125PS & 1.4 TSI 150PS along with a 2.0 TSI 180PS available as a special order.
- DIESEL Engines available are a single 2.0 TDI in two flavours 150PS & 190PS a 2.0 BITDI with a massive 237BHP is available on Special Order. A smaller 1.6 TDI 115PS will join the range in the 3/4 of 2016.
- Park Assist, helps you manoeuvre the TIguan into perpendicular and parallel parking spaces with ease
- Trailer Assist – makes manoeuvring with a trailer easier
- Area View gives you a bird’s-eye view around the Tiguan
- Side Assist – for when your changing lanes
- Front Assist – warns you if there isn’t enough distance between you and the car in front of you
- Dynamic Light Assist – automatic high beams
- Lane Assist – helping you to keep in lane
- Active Info Display: The high-resolution screen replaces the conventional speedometer and allows five different views to be tailored ideally to personal needs.
- City Emergency breaking:
Automatically activated at speeds under 40Km/h, it uses a laser sensor to detect the risk of an impending collision and automatically primes the brakes to make them more sensitive.If the driver does not brake and a collision is imminent then the system applies them automatically.
Prices for the Tiguan Start at €29,765 for the 2.0 TDI 150 Trendline.
To discuss your leasing or rental options for your company, call us today on 01-4605250 or email email@example.com