Hyundai’s new compact SUV, the Kona, will go on sale from next week. It’s initially being launched as petrol only, with diesel options to follow in 2018 and an all-electric option in 2019. The Kona comes in a 120hp 1.0-litre T-GDI petrol engine and a 177hp 1.6-litre T-GDI petrol engine. It comes in three trims, Comfort, Executive and Premium. Prices start from €20,995 for the Comfort, from €22,995 for the Executive, from €25,995 for the 1.0-litre Premium and from €29,995 for the 1.6-litre Premium.
The Kona may be a compact SUV but it’s amongst the best in its class for leg, shoulder and headroom, meaning you won’t feel squashed. The boot has a capacity of 361 litres or 1,143 litres with the rear seats folded down.
- A 7″ colour touchscreen with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, along with a premium sound system.
- Twin headlights with LED daylight running lights.
- Wireless phone charging with QI standard charging pad.
- Blind Spot Collision Warning with Lane Change Assist
- Rear-Cross Traffic Collision Warning
- Rear View Camera
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
If you’re looking to lease or rent a vehicle for your company, contact us today on 01 4605250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.