The new Ford Kuga will arrive here by the end of the year, in time for quarter one of 2017. The Kuga has a choice of one EcoBoost petrol engine and two diesel engines. It will be available in two series, Titanium and ST-Line, with prices starting from €33,345 for the Titanium. The Titanium model is redesigned in line with Ford’s new DNA structure with a strong resemblance of the Ford Edge. The ST-Line has unique exterior body-styling features and interior detailing which give the Kuga a distinctively sporty character complete with a unique front grille, dark alloy wheels, exclusive badging and a striking exterior.
- SYNC 3: This is the most advanced version to date, faster and easier to use with advanced voice commands and even more functionality. Featuring larger buttons for improved usability and an 8-inch touchscreen. It now has AppLink, Apple’s CarPlay and AndroidAuto.
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Alert: Helps when reversing out of a space by detecting any oncoming vehicles, if there are any it will sound a warning and illuminate a light in the corresponding wing mirror.
- Headlights with Dynamic Bending: Advanced Bi-Xenon headlights including Adaptive Lighting with Dynamic Curve Lighting. No only will they bend as the wheel does to illuminate further into a curving road, they also adjust their beam automatically to match your driving conditions.
- Active Park Assist: Uses ultrasonic sensors to work out if your Kuga will fit into a space, and then steers you safely into a spot while you operate the gears and pedals.
- Active City Stop: If the system detects that the car in front of you has slowed down unexpectedly and you’re travelling less than 50km/h, it automatically hits the brakes. It helps to reduce the impact of accidents in stop-start or slow moving traffic, or avoid it completely.
- Intelligent All Wheel Drive: It constantly monitors driving conditions and determines how much grip, cornering and responsiveness is needed and fine-tunes itself.
- Hand-free Tailgate: If you have the key fob on you, all you need to do is wave your foot under the rear bumper and the tailgate will open automatically, making life easier when you have your hands full.
- Push-button Parking Brake: A simple button replaces the usual lever.
- Retractable Tow Bar: Electrically releasable bar tucks safely behind the rear bumper when not need, saving your shins from hitting against it when you’re accessing the boot.
- Paddle Shift Gear Changes Straight From The Racetrack: This race-inspired technology is available with automatic transmissions, you can manually change gear far more engaging drive. It’s mounted on the steering wheel for more efficiency when cornering.
If you’re looking to rent or lease a car for your company fleet then call us today on 01 4605250 or email email@example.com.