SEAT’s first SUV, the winner of Best Crossover in the AutoExpress New Car Awards 2016, will be hitting our shores soon. With crossover’s continually growing in popularity, we’ve taken a look at what the Ateca has to offer.
SEAT say that the new Ateca is equipped with all you need to make the ordinary a little extraordinary. Highlights include:
- Powerful and Efficient: Get more from your commute with an engine that is both powerful and efficient.
- City Driving: The driving technology in the Ateca makes driving a pleasure with their advanced urban performance.
- Design: Enjoy the distinctive and dynamic style that comes from every deliberate sharp line and its unmistakeable profile enhanced by full LED headlamps and alloy wheels. And it’s available in 12 colours.
- Mood Lighting: Multicolour ambient lighting inside illumination integrated in the door and offers a cascading effect that elegantly lights the doors mouldings, with 8 colours to choose from.
- Interior: Upholstered with high quality materials throughout and leather steering wheel and gear stick.
- Technology: Link your smart phone to the 8″ infotainment touch screen and safely enjoy your mobile apps while on the road. Our favourite feature is the wireless mobile charger, simply place your smartphone on top and the car takes care of the rest.
- Driving Profiles: Different driving profiles with the Driving Experience Button to optimise your driving experience, adapts to your needs and the needs of the road with Normal, Sport, Eco, Individual Driving Modes.
- Welcome Light: No more searching for your car in dimly light car parks, the Welcome Light projects a circle on the floor with a silhouette of the car inside making your car easier to find in the dark.
Options Highlights include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Like normal cruise control except as you approach a vehicle in traffic it will automatically slow down to the same speed of the vehicle in front.
- Driving Assistance Packs: Improve both safety and driving pleasure, including, Blind Spot Detection, High Beam Assist, Lane Assist and Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
- Kessy: SEAT’s keyless entry and start system. No need to search through your handbag, pockets or briefcase in order to find your key, the Ateca will automatically detect the key once it’s in range and will unlock once you place your hand on the door handle. Once inside you can start your car with the press of a button.
- SEAT Full LED Headlights: Look better and improves your visibility when driving at night. The LED colours are closer to natural sunlight making it easier on your eyes when driving long journeys.
- Traffic Sign Recognition: The vehicle’s system automatically reads and detects signs on the road and display them on the dashboard ensuring you are aware of local speed limits etc.
- Hands Free Tailgate: You’ll no longer need to worry about trying to open your boot when your hands are full. Simply kick your foot under the vehicle and the car will do the rest. Sensors under the bumper detect your foot and the tailgate opens itself.
Looking for lease vehicles for your company? Call us today on 014605250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options and let us find the best lease plan for you.