The Volvo S90, the new 4-door, 5-seat sedan from Volvo, should be available in Ireland in or around June this year. Key features include the iconic ‘Thor’s Hammer’ LED headlight design, the new grille and Volvo Iron Mark and Volvo word mark on the rear.
T8 Twin Engine
Volvo’s T8 Twin Engine delivers all the benefits of a high performance, low emission petrol engine with an electric motor that delivers power on demand with CO2 emissions at just 44g/km, more than 45km of pure electric range and a combined power of around 410hp.
With the T8 Twin Engine, you have the option of driving the Volvo S90 as a normal car with enhanced efficiency or you can drive in a silent, zero-emissions, pure electric mode.
Using light and natural materials, the craftmanship and attention to detail with the interior reflects the ethos of Scandinavian design. Key features of the interior are:
- Two-Stage Booster Seats: Integrated into the car’s design, two-stage booster cushions and child seats means that your little ones can enjoy a safe and comfortable journey every time.
- Seat Design: The seats are designed to give more space. The slender front seatbacks are sculpted to give more room.
Support and Safety Features
- Park Assist Pilot: The Park Assist Pilot works out whether a space is large enough for the car and then takes over the steering to guide you in.
- 360 Degree Camera: Provides a bird’s eye view of everything surrounding the car on the car’s centre display.
- Pilot Assist: The Pilot Assist automatically maintains a set speed or distance to the car in front, as well as giving gentle steering inputs to keep you aligned within your lane markings. This semi-autonomous allows you to drive up to 130km/h on clearly marked roads.
- Large Animal Detection: Detects pedestrians, cyclists and large animals. The car will warn you if it detects any of the above and if necessary will automatically brake if you don’t intervene.
- Active High Beam: Automatically reacts to oncoming cars, so you won’t have to switch between your high and low beams.
- City Safe Technology: The Volvo S90 can work out whether there is a collison risk if you’re approaching slower moving or stationary vehicles from behind.
- Sensus Connect: With built-in USB and auxiliary connectors, plus wireless connectivity via Bluetooth and broadband technology, you can disconnect from home and reconnect with the road. An intuitive touch screen interface that combines car functions; navigation, connected services and in car entertainment applications such as Spotify.
- Sensus Navigation: The Sensus Navigation is easy to use and not distracting when in use, making it easier to find your way.
- Premium Sound: An air-ventilated subwoofer integrated into the structure of the car, and a tweeter on the dashboard, gives you premium sound while you drive.
- Power Outlets: 12-volt power outlets in both the front and rear seats makes using appliances like laptops easy.
- Head-up Display: You can always see important information at eye level, without taking your focus away from the road.
- Apple CarPlay: Connected to the car’s centre display, it allows you to enjoy everything you love about your iPhone, inside your Volvo S90.
To discuss your leasing options contact us today on 01 4605250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.